Yep, Kelly's one like the last of the Mohicans.  Native, wild, untamed and
original.  Frankly, I'm with him.  The problem is with these people who don't
meditate.  He's right.  We don't just believe this, we know it.   Like, who
would just go off on some bus tour to Ames(?)  It makes me mortally sick just
mindfully contemplating it.

-Buck in FF
 meditator