I have found Safeway and even Lucky's have a much better selection than TJ's. I
go to TJ's to buy Oregon Chai for my wife, but have noticed some of their
in-store brands aren't very good, like much of the prepared food, TJ-branded
frozen food, the "sushi", and their odwalla-like protein drinks - all pretty
sub par, and I am not a foodie. :-)