I shop at Trader Joe's every week. I have a friend who moved to Beverly,
MA from Denver and said one of the many things his wife likes about the
move is is she can shop at Trader Joe's again.
There are eight Traders Joe's stores within 2 to 8 miles of me. Maybe
you need to spend more time going east and not just down east, Rory!
We don't have a state fair, though.
--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "RoryGoff" <rorygoff@...> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "fflmod" fflmod@ wrote:
> >

> > What I want to know is how many sidhas were at the state fair or
Trader
> > Joe's instead of in Fairfield spreading their bliss. :)
>
> * * Ha! My first time experiencing both of these paradises today, and
both were a very great joy indeed! I had never seen such a great fair
with so many incredibly warm, loving, beautiful people (and of course
cows, and goats, and sheep, and vegetables, etc.), and Trader Joe's --
wow. What an amazing place that is! So many interesting new foods. I
hear they are thinking of opening one closer to home, in Coralville. In
the meantime, Des Moines is definitely on my to-do list on a more
regular basis :-)