An interesting viewpoint, Lawson; many thanks. I have no idea whether a
continuum of values is actually different than multiple discrete ones, but I
strongly suspect they are actually the same. It seems to come down to the
particle-vs.-wave viewpoints of what is actually a wavicle. By the same token,
all the possible points of view are also Only One of Us, not intellectually
enumarable perhaps, but still whole-heartedly, self-ticklingly BE-able.