--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Bhairitu <noozguru@...> wrote:

> On 08/21/2011 11:25 AM, RoryGoff wrote:
> >
> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "RoryGoff"<rorygoff@>  wrote:
> >> An interesting viewpoint, Lawson; many thanks. I have no idea whether a
> >> continuum of values is actually different than multiple discrete ones, but
> >> I strongly suspect they are actually the same. It seems to come down to
> >> the particle-vs.-wave viewpoints of what is actually a wavicle. By the
> >> same token, all the possible points of view are also Only One of Us, not
> >> intellectually enumarable perhaps, but still whole-heartedly,
> >> self-ticklingly BE-able.
> > * * Sorry: not enumarable but enumerable; and so not enumerable but
> > innumerable; That alone R US!
>
> I guess FFL is becoming Wikipedia where people define terms to fit their
> needs like Michelle Bachmann and Sarah Palin do.  "Sutra" means thread
> and has alway meant that.  The word "suture" comes from it.   People
> from other paths reading this "thread" would be laughing their asses off
> at TMers and former TMers.

* * Yes, exactly, Bharaitu! And what does a thread literally *do*?

It fastens two pieces of cloth together, or folds a cloth back upon itself. It
stitches together disparate realities into a new unity, or different viewpoints
into a single continuum; it tickles Us into remembering Us. And if along the
way we laugh our asses off at and with ourselves, so much the better :-)