> You were a philosophy major?

curtisdeltablues:
> We spent a month on the philosophy of science...

Well, I just don't get it - why on earth would
anyone want to major in Philosophy at MUM? They
don't even teach any Eastern Philosophy!

You probably meant Western Philosophy. In order
to study Eastern Philosophy, you'd have to know
how to read, write, and translate at least six
different languages. Most people who attend
MUM can't even read and write a common prakrit.

Go figure.

To learn Western Philosphy, you'd need to know at
least German, so you could read Hegel and Marx.

LoL!

'The Open Society and its Enemies'
The Spell of Plato (Vol 1)
Hegel and Marx (Vol 2)