My dear Judy Stein forgive it's 1:30 in the night and  the angry ghost
of Gertrude do not let me sleep before I edit one sentence in your
brilliant post (I fear Getrude anger more than  yours, Judy Stein [;)]
esp. during night)
--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "authfriend" <jstein@...> wrote:
snip
Your steam-of-consciousness writing
> often stumbles over itself like this because your
> thinking processes are so sloppy. You might catch some
> of your idiocies if you had a second look.

snip
note You could write that this is pure steam of consciousness writing of
the "Kunstfigur" turquoiseb. Anything written in there was taken off the
tip of turquoiseb mind, Barry's representation, effective impersonation
of a person from the past   turquoise bee,Tshangyang Gyatso, an
egalitarian poet, the sixth Dalai Lama, in a narrative or -if you want-
dramatic (or cabaret)role of art at FFL. Anything written in here was
taken off the tip of turquoiseb(ee) mind scraped off the first layer of
many many "deeper "one. It does not reflect Barry's innermost thoughts
-----or lack of [:D] .
Hope  B. knows that  he can- in contrast to USA- copyright his
persona(s) in Europe