Yep, Technicolor Consciousness, that's always been my experience of it in the
super-collider of the Fairfield Dome program.  -Buck

"But if the Higgs doesn't exist, where does mass in the universe come from?
Theories that go beyond the "standard model" of particle physics (of which the
Higgs is the keystone—the one missing piece needed to explain how the universe
we know came to be) may be necessary. Steven Weinberg, who in his landmark 1967
paper on the unification of the electromagnetic and the weak interactions had
made key use of the Higgs for "breaking the symmetry" and separating the
electromagnetic from the weak forces, has since gone beyond the standard model
in his research. Weinberg has proposed a theory called Technicolor, within
which the primeval symmetry of our universe can be broken through a different
mechanism than the action of the elusive Higgs."