> wrote:
> > > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "shempmcgurk"
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> real
> >
> > Hey Shemp, since you're obviously holding onto this one
> > pretty tightly, can I ask you a question?
> >
> > If you were to witness "real" levitation -- right in front
> > of your eyes, perfect conditions, no drugs or wires and
> > mirrors or sleep deprivation or *anything* you could pos-
> > sibly use as an excuse going on -- would you believe it
> > had happened?  Would you be able to trust your own
> > experience?
>
> Has The Amazing Randy given the person demonstrating it the million
> dollar reward?

You can answer the question, too, if you'd like, Lawson.
You didn't above.  What you *did* was declare a set of
objective "validations" of your own subjective experience.

What I'm asking is whether, if you personally witnessed
levitation, with NO outside "validation" or objective
verification, you would trust your own subjective experience.

I think that if you wouldn't, you're making a very sad
statement indeed, one that has rather profound implications
for whether you will realize your own enlightenment in this
life.