Richard Williams
Who are you? tm teacher you are? great what you said .. soundsgreat to
me

you show great knowledge of TM mantras, very good, very good ..helped me
a lot,

but I have a doubt

saraswasti mantras ... Shyam is a Saraswasti  mantra? mantra Krim is
saraswasti mantra ?
because these mantras are tm mantras too
--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "richardwillytexwilliams"