--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Marcelo rosa <tmer1306@...> wrote:

> Emptybill
>
> ok ... great answer, thanks for answering, I want to use this mantra on TM
> technique because I want to unite the power of this mantra (to attract good
> things, increase the overall power of desire)
>   along with the worship of Krishna and the transcendence of theTranscendental
> Meditation technique (unstress)... this is the reason .. union of
> transcendence TM + power kleem
>   + Attract good things, increase the power of desire
>
> what you think about?

You did not ask me but I'll answer anyway:

1) You're a fool. And a product of the "anything goes" attitude often promoted
by "Buddhist" on FFL who wants TM'ers to screw up their practise purportedly
because when leaving a life of clear thinking brought about by the TM-practise
one will see their Guru, that tibetan Lama, in a more favorable light.
Having abandoned his country and left it to the Communists, taking refuge
amongst the Hindus, spending most of his life abroad preaching, one must be in
a very muddled state of mind indeed to see the value of this fellow.

2) If you use any other mantra than you received from an authorized TM-teacher
you are not practising TM.

Are we clear now ?