Marcio

Did you post this by accident? Or do you not
remember the previous post # 288389?

Kleem/Kleeng is the bija mantra of kama devataa or desire.
In the West that deity was known as Eros or Cupid.

The mantra is used for intensifying attraction and desire.
That is probably why it was not installed in the mantra
sets given by MMY to TM teachers. However, it is also the
bija mantra for Krishna, although without the proper
initiation you might not get much by using it. On the other
hand, you might get too much by using it ... experiences that
you do not want to have in any way at all.

If you insist on using it, the best way is to shelter the seed syllable
by using this form of it ... klim krishâya namah.