Nabby, you have got to be kidding? Right?
As my practice of the technique, regularly, the one you so adore, one must
remember who left India?    Does Holland come to mind? : )
I appreciate the expanded thoughts in all directions posted by whoever.
Hmmm. Nabby, dear Nabby, the cuts that shape the crop circles in the virgin
cornfields, are savagely severing your thinking patterns. : )