--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "whynotnow7" <whynotnow7@...> wrote:

> Hi Xenos, Perhaps galaxies do crash into one another, but not to any
> practical effect. In other words it is not so chaotic and destructive to us
> that it affects our lives.

On behalf of the dinosaurs,I beg to differ. And if you ever looked at the
surface or our moon you can see that the possibility of another direct hit on
earth is inevitable.

> Good point about being aligned with reality has nothing to do with
> controlling anything. The more I am aligned, the less I control, and
> everything works out perfectly. Often times I will have a thought and it will
> materialize right in front of me, or in a relatively short time. It is this
> confidence which builds on itself, driving me away from the idea that I am
> limited and thus must exert my limited control, instead relying on the
> unfathomable foundation of life to carry out my fulfillment in whatever way
> it chooses to do so.:-)

I am all for being optimistic and I also reframe events to see if some good can
come out of them.  You can often turn a pig's ear into a silk purse, although
that accessory does seem a bit over the top foppish and too Lord Fauntleroy for
my bluesman image.  Maybe if it was a black one and you could put yer weed in
it.

But I am not sure your impression of how great your life is does not reflect
your geographic location rather than your state of mind.  I've been watching
some specials on Africa and you don't hear the phrase "works out perfectly" too
often.