I don't understand your comments Curtis. I am reflecting on my life now, not
whether I would live happily or otherwise in Africa, or wealthy and miserable
in the US. Nor am I a dinosaur, or attuned to that time scale in terms of my
life's needs. So, honestly I don't know what point you are making. Can you
clarify please?

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "curtisdeltablues" <curtisdeltablues@...>