I found it quite amusing and so was your reply.
Sounds like something to do on a Sunday afternoon.
Such cruelty actually sounds downright Biblical and
Koranic. Do you think he might be puttin' us on?

Hope you enjoy the quotes:

...the LORD smote all the firstborn in   the land of Egypt... - The
author of Exodus describing the actions   of the killer God in Ex. 12:29

Now go and smite Amalek, and utterly destroy   all that they have, and
spare them not; but slay both man and   woman, infant and suckling, ox
and sheep, camel and ass. - Author of 1 Samuel describing God's
instructions   (I Sam.15:2-3)

Happy shall he be, that taketh and dasheth   thy little ones against the
stones.  -Psalm 137:9 (KJV)

Kill them all, God will recognize his own.  - Arnald-Amalric, 1208 when
asked by the   Crusaders what to do with the citizens of Beziers who
were a   mixture of Catholics and Cathars)

We should always be disposed to believe   that which appears to us to be
white is really black, if the   hierarchy of the church so decides . -
St. Ignatius Loyola (1500)

The only reward of those, who wage war   against ALLAH and HIS Messenger
and strive to create disorder   in the land, is that they be slain or
crucified or their hands   and feet be cut off on account of their
enmity, or they be expelled   from the land. That shall be a disgrace
for them in this world,   and in the Hereafter they shall have a great
punishment. - Allah's words in the Quran, 5:33

If a man is in open rebellion, everyone   is both his judge and his
executioner. . . Therefore, let everyone   who can, smite, slay, and
stab, secretly or openly, remembering   that nothing can be more
poisonous, hurtful, or devilish than   a rebel. It is just as when one
must kill a mad dog.  - Martin Luther, 1525

This is America, God has sent one of the   attacks by God and has
attacked one of its best buildings. And   this is America filled with
fear from the north, south, east   and west, thank God. - Osama bin
Laden, 7 Oct. 2001

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "emptybill" <emptybill@...> wrote:

curtisdeltablues@ wrote:

> > -- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Buck" <dhamiltony2k5@> wrote
> >
> > So was this some kind of deadpan joke or is this one of the ugliest
post I have read here?

> > I request assistance on how I am to view such a post.
> >

> > > Dear Nablusoss,
> > >
> > > They clearly missed the destination.  Evidently Tqb, CDb and these
other negativistic writers here are bound in states of apostasy.  For
lack of experience they clearly are in states of formal disaffiliation
from or abandonment or renunciation of any possibility of spiritualized
or awakened experience by a person, particularly persons having any
connection to practicing Transcendental Meditation. One who commits
apostasy apostatises is an apostate.  These guys are that here.   Many
religious movements consider it a vice (sin), a corruption of the virtue
of piety, in the sense that when piety fails apostasy is the result.

> > > As a conservative practicing meditator I read their blasphemes
here and am shocked that they even have privileges to post here.  For
instance, many religious groups and some states punish apostates as
appropriate protection for the larger group.  Apostates may be shunned
by the members of their former religious group or even subjected to
formal or informal punishment. This may be the official policy of the
religious group or may be the action of its members. A Christian church
may in certain circumstances excommunicate the apostate, while some
Islamic scriptures (al-Bukhari, Diyat, bab 6) demand the death penalty
for apostates.

> > > The death penalty is still applied to apostates by some Muslim
states (such as Iran), but not in Christianity or Judaism.

> > > Now, of course TM is not a religion nor a cult like those other
groups but I think these non-meditator apostate guys get off incredibly
lite as they write and post here.  En lieu of a higher level of
oversight by the FFL owner and his FFL moderators here those of us who
are more awake can only use the shun key to its best effect before any
negative effect might intrude.  I wish there was a way to better protect
the list.

> > > Eternal vigilance is the price of Peace.  Be careful, just shun
them out and certainly don't let them get in the way of a good
meditation.

> > > Peace on Earth,
> > > Buck in FF
> > >

> > > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "whynotnow7" <whynotnow7@>

continues to deepen, sort of a realllllly drawn out version of a sip of
excellent cognac or other preferred distilled spirit, the way the
alcohol fueled flavor is absorbed first in the mouth and then down the
throat and finally to the stomach. It happens gradually yet unmistakably
over time, with the only inevitable casualty being our limited identity.

realization, the difference is just that. As a result of Being not being
fully integrated, the temporary experience can feel kind of manic, as if
one is one with the universe, feeling almost giddy, and somewhat
hyperactive in the body and mind. I have had a few of these experiences
over the years, and all I can say is the feelings were like an expansion
of the heart that couldn't sustain itself, and dissolved after a few
days.

with it. In fact our self identity shifts radically from what we have
always considered to be the 'me', to a universal identity with
everything. This is also an evolving process that Maharishi described
succinctly and simply in about 1968.

mind is involved in enjoying this experience on the level of the small
self, and the whole thing feels special, it probably won't last. On the
other hand, once Being is fully integrated, there is no mania associated
with the experience, life just continues as before, with the only
difference being complete liberation from bondage being lived moment to
moment, and consequently a quiet and satisfied mind.

sure you are not suffering some kind of mental disease as the Turqo
suggests ? :-) :-)

permanency reminds me of experiences I and my friends on Purusha had for
prolongued periods of time years ago. But I would have described it as
something in the middle of yours; life continued as before in happiness
and it was not "special", yet it would come and go. It will be
interesting to see how many have entered phase two as they have been now
in the Himalayas for quite a few years already.