--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Ravi Yogi" <raviyogi@...> wrote:

> Hmm.. I can't seem to see the humor here, what gives??

It's simple, Ravi. Buck justifying censorship, shunning,
banning, and even the death penalty for apostates is in
her eyes funny. Whereas someone suggesting that Judy
regularly gets so angry that she is in danger of
bursting into flame and spontaneously combusting is
not only not funny, it's in her mind a death threat.

The problem is clearly with YOUR sensa yooma, Ravi,
not hers.  :-)