Ravi,

Right on, do you we should stop teasing them?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=laxyoaHOP1c&feature=related

________________________________
From: Ravi Yogi <raviy...@att.net>
To: "FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com" <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Wednesday, November 2, 2011 3:03:57 PM
Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] Re: Blues

Bob,

Sure he is..this message is typical of his. But I have looked at Barry's
pictures on FB, he looks pretty naive and innocent. So he may be emotionally a
child, come across as vicious, harsh and offensive but he seems pretty harmless.

I'm surprised at the naïveté of some of the TM'ers and I can see why they feel
harmed by their involvement with cults and Gurus.

So I like having him here and making fun of him.