On Nov 3, 2011, at 8:32 AM, curtisdeltablues wrote:

>> alf an hour until morning meditation.  Be there.
>>

>>> Is a growing movement.  Meditating out in the Dome parking lot is real nice
>>> in group.  It's comfortable and there is ample room.  People just drive in
>>> sort of like at the old drive-in movie theatres.  In the mornings they pull
>>> in and park and meditate facing East.  In the evenings they park and
>>> meditate facing North.  Just like inside the domes. -Buck in
>
> There is something so poignant and sad about this little group of outcast
> misfit toys, freezing their little feet, facing the Vedically prescribed
> direction.
>
> Jesus, Bevan will you give them a freak'n hug or something?  I'm sure it
> wouldn't take you long since you could embrace about 10 of them at a time.
> (Just watch out for little people getting stuck in one of the your Kapha
> rolls, only to be discovered later at an inconvenient time emerging like a
> Benjamin Button baby-man from your fullness of fullness. (Best ever Halloween
> costume though.)

I think it's mostly in Buck's mind.  At least I've
never heard of any kind of "group" out in the parking
lot.  Who in their right mind would put up with such
humiliating nonsense?  And I've definitely not heard
of anyone, in the Dooms or anywhere else, changing the
direction of their meditation from morning till night.
Sal