--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, nablusoss1008 <no_reply@...> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, obbajeeba <no_reply@> wrote:
> >
> > How about if some of us who qualify to go into the domes, join those on the
> > outside in the parking lot as solidarity!
> > Of course, writing this may have disqualified me from entering the domes,
> > but what the heck, the more the merrier! I can fit four flyers, comfortably
> > in my car, pretty close to deer skin seats, at least a cousin of the deer.
> > We may have to do a pool to cover the cost of new struts, but it is for a
> > good cause.
> > The higher flyers can sit in the front seats with the sunroof for added
> > height. Plenty of elbow and knee room.
> > Looking for 3 Sidhas..to join me.
>

> Why do I get the feeling that Maharishi would find this initiative of
> meditating outside the Dome vey good ?

As we have touched on in the past, we may share a common sense that M,
consciously, or perhaps alternatively, simply, innocently, as a pawn of nature
(aka the unfolding of vast eons of cause and effect) likes to set up billard
shots 45 moves ahead. That is, push here, that causes an opposite effect there,
that then spreads to hitting that thing over there at 63 degree angle,
deflecting that other thing over there ... a cosmic Rube Goldberg machine of
vast proportions.

And perhaps he is going for a two-fer (or trifecta, quadraplexagoria ...)

"hm, this silly crown thing will blow their little minds, stretch the
boundaries of their calcified mind states so that their thimble containers can
begin to hold more of the vast ocean.

AND the totally bitching thing is the 37th level effect of this silly crown
thing will be Doug Hamiltonji, jumping into the Move, Moving, standing tall as
I have wanted all of my meditating family to finally do, take the bull by the
horns (white, satvic brahma bull) and collapsing the silliness of this sorry
intermediate state of my movement, instill some balls into the dieharts that
are left, and create some sensible programs and ways of administering them,
picking up the shattered pieces of the 40 vedic ways to leave your loving,
blasted, little minds.

And THEN, when that leads to the 43rd level rebound effect, hold on to your
britches, you are finally going to get a glimpse of my fuller vision."