--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, obbajeeba <no_reply@...> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, nablusoss1008 <no_reply@> wrote:
> >

> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, obbajeeba <no_reply@> wrote:
> > >
> > > How about if some of us who qualify to go into the domes, join those on
> > > the outside in the parking lot as solidarity!
> > > Of course, writing this may have disqualified me from entering the domes,
> > > but what the heck, the more the merrier! I can fit four flyers,
> > > comfortably in my car, pretty close to deer skin seats, at least a cousin
> > > of the deer.  We may have to do a pool to cover the cost of new struts,
> > > but it is for a good cause.
> > > The higher flyers can sit in the front seats with the sunroof for added
> > > height. Plenty of elbow and knee room.
> > > Looking for 3 Sidhas..to join me.
> >

> > Why do I get the feeling that Maharishi would find this initiative of
> > meditating outside the Dome vey good ?
> >

> Because cosmic unity supersedes man made rules!?   : )

Correct. See tartbrains discussion above which, even though it was very funny
could very well be right.
Maharishi was free, he could do all those things which would seem insane to
anybody else just for them to allow a little bit more of that container to
include wastness.

That is, those not ridden by lazyness, drinking beer or having socalled "fun".