Dear Denise,

No problem I appreciate your views and sure - it doesn't work for everyone. But
you know what, like you said there's definitely lot to others to choose from.

Pre-awakening in the depths of misery I tried everything I could lay hand on. (
My Guru didn't have the IAM technique then :-)).

And one of them was this - this simple technique of watching your incoming
breath and then outgoing breath. Incoming - life, creation - outgoing - the end
death. It was fun doing the technique because you enter a stillness with the
outgoing breath.

So good luck !!!

Love,
Ravi