Interesting, thoughtful comments here, Barry. Don't step outside of this
context and you'll be fine. And I won't have anything to say. I don't say I
agree with all your reflections here, but at least you are being reasonable and
keeping the hate out. This makes for the right kind of experience. Now how
about sending some brickbats my way? I am kind of missing getting my buttons
pressed. If you keep writing posts like this I will be able to return to my
knitting.
Robin