Hi Bob, You weren't here when Ravi was putting on quite a show upon his arrival
on FFL. It was done brilliantly, with real links to mental hospitals, doctors
and psychiatrists. I was not taken in, but many others were, and it was truly
an alarming experience for them. After all, no one knew Ravi at that point. So
you may want to consider that, before calling people hypocrites.