--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "marekreavis" <reavismarek@...> wrote:

> I'll be inland on Christmas day this year, so I won't get
> to celebrate it in the waves, but with the solstice arriving
> and the days slowly getting longer again, I can look forward
> to light still in the sky when I get off work and the opportunity
> to surf on days other than just the weekends.

Not to worry, dude. I think Santa's got ya covered:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4jUrqKbOMN4

> I agree with you about the "neatness" of the video, but anytime
> that message is put out there I can applaud.

Me, too. Ever since seeing a recent TED talk about how much
one smile affects brain chemistry, I've been practicing what
I call "mindful smiling." I just try to remember to smile,
as much as possible.

And it's been as magical an experience for me walking around
town as this video is. It's taught me that even remembering
to smile at a stranger is an act of kindness.