It goes deeper than that. When I first joined FFL about 5 or 6 years ago, you
never spoke about TM as someone who had even done it. Your big thing at the
time was promoting Buddhist practices. It is much more recent, about the last
two years, that you have tried to convince people that you practiced and taught
TM.

To the extent that you claim these things, I don't care, but when you use these
false credentials to bolster the things you say regarding TM and Maharishi,
that is dirty pool and you know it.

Why have you stopped talking about your experiences of Buddhist practices?
These are recent, and no doubt far more interesting.