I am speaking words and you are hearing different ones.

THe most interesting  research on TM has all been published since 1980. If
evaluations of the "significance" of EEG results during TM don't look at the
papers published in the last 30+ years, well, it is obvious that they are based
on 30 year old research, now isn't it?

L.