On Apr 24, 2012, at 9:00 PM, sparaig wrote:

> I am speaking words and you are hearing different ones.
>
> THe most interesting research on TM has all been published since 1980. If
> evaluations of the "significance" of EEG results during TM don't look at the
> papers published in the last 30+ years, well, it is obvious that they are
> based on 30 year old research, now isn't it?

If you’re speaking of some new research I haven’t heard of then, maybe. But
unless you clearly list titles of papers then how the hell am I supposed to
know what your foggy allusions are referring to? I’m not asking you to list
them - I’m really not that interested. Relaxation response meditation is a good
thing for many people.