Feste37,

So I guess any complaints by you are legitimately to be as easily dismissed.
Ooooo, that's gunna sting, eh?  You can never say you were forced into any
karma, if it's logical to say that I wasn't forced into mine.

But, hey, I agree with you.  Who isn't responsible for every speck of their
karma?

The issue is not that I'm stupid or in denial or that I've always been
empowered to change my life (all true;)  the issue is that the core selfishness
of humans remained untouched by the TM technique such that all these negative
dynamics of the movement continued instead of "being gradually dissolved by the
evolution of the TM culture's individuals' practicing of TM."

TM doesn't do jack shit on personality.  There's the open truth that true
believers try to deny.

Dr. Bloomfield.  Ed Beckley.  The commodities firms.  The murder on campus.
The serial rapist.  The illegality of money-running across international
borders.  The personalities of the various ninnies ensconced in the niches of
the TM bureaucracy. Me.  You.

Where has TM changed any of the above?

THAT was my point, Feste37.

That I was surprisingly satisfied that someone here would pat me on the back
and say, "there there, it's okay, I understand," is another discussion.  That I
wallow in self-pity still another.

You want to be my shrink?

Edg