Bari sez:

"Of course intellectually constructed concepts of enlightenment are lame
anyway. Only experience counts."

You statement is an intellectually constructed conceptual argument.
Also, the assertion that "only experience counts" is a
conclusion and is not in itself experientially self-evident. It too, is
just a concept.

Your comment displays your bias towards a Western style
neo-experientialism (i.e. post-Vivekananada).

Apparently, like Robert (Erik Chaim Steinschneider), you never followed
the link and read the article.