--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "salyavin808" <fintlewoodlewix@...> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "sparaig" <LEnglish5@> wrote:

> > [...]
> > >
> > > Point being, whatever MMY actually thought, he never
> > > gave Robin any reason to believe MMY didn't support him
> > > fully--until the MIU court case and the recorded
> > > affidavit.
> > >

> > The story I heard was that there was a lot of stuff going on that Robin
> > doesn't mention, such as Robin's followers buzzing the Domes with a
> > helicopter, dropping leaflets, and riding a jeep over the flowerbeds in
> > order to track people down and confront them.
>
> Cultmania.
>
> > This lead to a lawsuit where Robin was banned from setting foot on the MIU
> > campus.
>
> Ah yes, in the vicinyi of yog negative tendencies decrease.
> What a bunch of fuckwits.

What you say is what an asshole would say, that doesn't know what he's talking
about...
What about that 'Yogi' Jessus...
He was able to hold off the Roman Barbarians with their very painful and
terrroristic method of death and torture...
What about that?
Wasn't Jesus at least considered to be a 'Yogi'?

Just because one is enlightened doesn't mean that all the evil of this world is
destroyed in one fell sweep...

The 'Evil One' has been at this game for a long time...
This 'entity' wants to destroy everything which is good and Holy about Life...
Donald Trump, works for this one...
All the bankers and controllers of money on Wall St. work for the same guy...

So, wake the F up and smell the coffee, sir!

Robert