--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "sparaig" <LEnglish5@...> wrote:

> [...]
> >
> > Point being, whatever MMY actually thought, he never
> > gave Robin any reason to believe MMY didn't support him
> > fully--until the MIU court case and the recorded
> > affidavit.
> >

> The story I heard was that there was a lot of stuff going on that Robin
> doesn't mention, such as Robin's followers buzzing the Domes with a
> helicopter, dropping leaflets, and riding a jeep over the flowerbeds in order
> to track people down and confront them.
>
> This lead to a lawsuit where Robin was banned from setting foot on the MIU
> campus.
>
> I assume the counter lawsuit is the one he talks about.
>

> L.

"10. That the behavior of attorney, Vincent P. McCarthy, was unprofessional at
best and at times bordered on the bizarre. This court can understand the
behavior of Carlsen because of his interest in obtaining "converts" but it is
difficult to understand how a member of the Bar could end up planning
helicopter drops and other non-sensical methods of attempting to circumvent an
agreement he negotiated and drafted."

http://ia.findacase.com/research/wfrmDocViewer.aspx/xq/fac.19860129_0042341.IA.htm/qx