azgrey wrote:

All the while TurquoiseB and Share are getting on like the hoopy froods.

reply to azgrey:

laughing because I played basketball in grade school and high school and
thought this meant that Barry and I shoot hoops together.  Yeah, I don't get
out enough!

As for froods, thought that meant foodies who are also friends.

Or maybe foodies who only eat frozen food.  Or fresh food.  Or fried food.

Speaking of fried, I admit the temps here are getting to the share brain.  (Did
I already say Triguna told me I'm pure pitta?)

Heat index of 110 F/38-43 C today.

Anyway, googled and found Hitchhiker's Guide reference.  Then bragged to a
friend who's HG fan that I got called hoopy frood on FFL.  That'll show him as
he's the one who warned me about FFL (-:

to Rick:
Thank you for birthday wishes, Rick and fun to see you this morning at
Everybody's.  Sorry if sweaty.  AC in Dome not quite doing its job this
morning.

I escaped to asana room for part of my program.