--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Vaj <vajradhatu@...> wrote:

Let's not forget, he deliberately and calculatingly spreads lies about people,
with the intent to harm. I guess that's what you get when you combine
Catholicism with Neo-Vedism, a double dose of Patriarchal sensitivity.

Dear Vaj,

I have never done what you are accusing me of doing here. Please state
categorically—*in good conscience*—a single instance where I have "deliberately
and calculatingly spread lies about people, with the intent to harm".

I have never done this in my life, Vaj.

What I have done is to accuse you of lying about having been initiated into TM,
having confronted me in Washington, DC, and having met me in person or attended
one of my seminars.

You have never once attempted to refute me—nor have you provided any evidence
which would contradict this judgment I have made of you.

For me, Vaj, your not having done TM,  your not having met me or attended one
of my seminars (given not be me, but by the guy in Unity Consciousness) is your
way of being able to say a whole lot of things about TM, about Maharishi, and
about me, that you otherwise would be constrained from saying, because then you
would have to oppose your own experimental knowledge of TM, Maharishi, and
Robin Carlsen.

Not one person has ever accused me of what you have just accused me of, Vaj: Is
it worth it to judge me a deliberate and calculatingly liar—"with the intent to
harm"—when I, on my life, tell you *you are knowingly lying when you say this
about me*?

You have never done TM, you have never met Maharishi, you do not know me: I
base this conclusion upon everything you write. What, pray tell, is your reason
for never attempting to deliver me from this false impression; indeed being
seemingly determined to reinforce this judgment I have reached?

No, Vaj, by saying: " [Robin] deliberately and calculatingly spreads lies about
people, with the intent to harm" you are "deliberately and calculatingly
spreading lies about me, with the intent to harm".

By the way, besides denying your claims of having done TM, having met
Maharishi, having taught TM, and having met and confronted me (so as to reveal
I was not enlightened) can you cite any other examples of my conscious
mendacity and cruelty?

You have given yourself away in committing yourself lie this, Vaj:—Not once in
over 14 months of my posting *have you ever once made this accusation*, and
yet, I have been challenging the veracity of your claims all that time. Why,
pray tell, Vaj, have you chosen this moment to fight back?

You will not directly address this question, Vaj: this will be my confident
prediction. And that very fact—that you never take me on honestly and sincerely
in what I am putting before you—that is the giveaway of what you *really
believe is the truth here*. I have told the truth, and the extent to which I
have told the truth about you is the extent to which you would make of this
truth-telling the opportunity for you to avoid addressing this issue, and
simply accuse me of being a liar and a sadist.

What motive could I possibly have for denying that you ever did TM, met
Maharishi, or knew me, Vaj? Surely if I am going to knowingly lie about you
with the intent to harm you, *I must have some reason for doing this*, since I
don't make that accusation about anyone else at FFL, and there are persons here
who have done TM, have known Maharishi, have taught TM, and have even met me
and attended a seminar—more than this, in fact.

Why should I single out you to calumniate and wound? Why so particular? Seems
very perverse to me.

Stop it, Vaj, or else refute me. But don't add to your lies by accusing me of
being a liar with the intent to harm: that is not in my nature, and it has
never been in my actions as a human being.

Robin