--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Vaj <vajradhatu@...> wrote:

> On Jul 20, 2012, at 9:53 AM, awoelflebater wrote:
>
> > Hi Vaj, you asked me earlier to give you an example of your anger
> > that I pointed out to you that I felt you were riddled with. Now do
> > me a favour and just read what you wrote below, what you supported
> > there. Now I would be interested to know how you are going to
> > counter that this is not, in fact, a self-described, perfectly
> > presented specimen of this anger. And in so doing you will also
> > show us a perfect form of your denial and lack of self knowledge.
> > However, I am prepared to be pleasantly surprised, delighted even,
> > if you were to prove me wrong.
>

> It's just divine comedy to me.

"Divine" is too strong a word in this instance and "comedy" is just simply not
the right descriptive; that is unless you find abuse and falsehoods comedic.

 If you don't see the absurd hilarity
> in what's being written about, then you're probably not going to get
> it.

No, it is true i missed it. I have laughed harder when getting a tooth
extracted.

 I was smiling when I wrote it, perhaps you need to be smiling
> inside when you read it? If you cannot see the juxtaposition of humor
> and 'seeing things as they are' in what I wrote, than my guess is
> you'll see the same anger you often see in others. But no, I was not
> angry when I wrote it.

Then I would really hesitate to want to see you when you are angry, or at least
feeling and recognizing that you are (angry, that is).

> What's interesting to me how judgmental you sound, "in so doing you
> will also show us a perfect form of your denial and lack of self
> knowledge", as if you somehow knew another better than they did
> themselves, your third person POV replacing their first person POV -
> and your utter lack of feeling for the subjects raised. What's that
> about Anne?

I am not sure I could "replace" your POV but I can certainly perceive and
comment on what I see or saw. Judgemental, perhaps. But I am happy to be wrong,
especially in this perception of your lack of self knowledge and your denial.
So far, however, my judgement remains steadfast for lack of anything more
convincing to replace it. But, like I said, I will be the first person to
acknowledge what I see is the opposite of these two qualities I just spoke
about above.

> As far as "proving you wrong" goes , from my POV it's your
> discrimination and resonance that's likely the issue, and nothing I
> say is going to change that in the time span of an email thread.

Try it, I bet I could surprise you.

 When
> I consider that you hung out at WTS long after it was readily
> apparent to me that something was woefully wrong that would lead me
> to believe there's some reason for that.

There is usually a reason behind anything we all do in our lives. I would be
sort of half heartedly interesting in knowing what you think that reason was,
since you don't know me. But I'd like to see how intuitive you can be.

> Why aren't you angry that your former abuser (the person who declared
> you demonic and then banned you) is here on this list pulling a very
> similar song and dance? Or are you falling for it all again?

Well, the song was different (Every Breath You Take and Billy Jean back then)
and the dance was more of a soft shoe back in the day. However, I am not
convinced Robin has the seminar posters printed yet or the venues booked for
his latest lecture tour. But I'll let you know when I find out the dates and
locations. This time we'll make sure to get some confirmational photos and
videos of you actually present: posing with Robin, up at the microphone,
confronting a friend at dinner. That way it will save you all this wasted time
trying to make yourself believed.