--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Emily Reyn <emilymae.reyn@...> wrote:

> If this is such a priority and they really believe what they are saying, why
> don't they just bring in meditators from other countries to reach the goal?
>  Are there not 2000 flyers in the entire world?  In the name of global
> peace, I would think that many of the idealistic and altruistic nature would
> volunteer even to pick up and move.

Em, Yes that would make sense.  No, proly won't happen. Things seem to have got
irreconcilable between the movement.org and the old meditating community for
getting more meditators to come to the Domes.  Hence the project of
out-sourcing meditation to young Indian boys brought from India to FF to
achieve the numbers has become easier.  It is old TM history playing out.
-Buck