--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "authfriend" <jstein@...> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Emily Reyn <emilymae.reyn@> wrote:
> >
> > <snip> "You would think, given that Robin has so radically
> > rejected TM, that they'd want to make common cause with him."
> >
> > You are correct, it's not Maharishi that he's rejected,
> > it's TM.
>
> No, Emily, it's very definitely both.

Perhaps this will clarify. You quoted Robin:

<snip>
> > > "I still experience that there is almost as much Maharishi
> > > inside of me as there is me. I don't like it; but that is
> > > the consequence of the awesome change he wrought in me. I
> > > believe I would be one-half the person I am now able to be
> > > if it were not for meeting Maharishi Mahesh Yogi and coming
> > > under the tremendous metaphysical integrity of his
> > > personality and his consciousness."

He wrote this paragraph in a post to Share. But he went on
to say:

"I don't believe anyone can ever become objective about
Maharishi, and find the truthful perspective on him without
holding within themselves that highest experience of
appreciation for him (they once had), while at the same
time, realizing that Maharishi did not even begin to
deliver on his promise to us, that in some fatal way he was
flawed as a person, most especially as a being holding
inside himself the truth about Creation."

There's the rejection.