> wrote:
> >
> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, doctordumbass@ <no_reply@> wrote:
> > >
> > > DD: "Sal Sunshine": sounds like a crazy, invasive personality to me.
> >
> > I believe she has some sincere concerns about some of the
> > posters here.  She was on the FFL for years and I knew her
> > personally, and never felt she was either of those things.
> > She was sticking up for me and I appreciate that.  She was
> > expressing an opinion like we do here all the time.
>
> You read her email, Curtis. That is not an honest description
> of it.

That was a concise lesson in Judy ethics and hypocrisy wasn't it?

Right on the heels of accusing me of being unethical for stating that Robin's
parody he wrote with my name on the bottom misrepresented my views.  In this
case everyone could read his post and my views to make their own
determination...

she accuses me of lying about an email that was sent to her even though she was
not mentioned in the email and the subject had nothing to do with her.

So she accused me of being dishonest and knows that I can't post the email to
counter the charge.  My bet is that she hoped that this would force me to.  It
will not.

And one wonders what aspect of what I said she could possibly attack even as
even expressing a different POV,let alone being dishonest?

That it was Sal's opinion?

That it expressed concern about some people online?

That she was sticking up for me in the email?

You are slithery creature Judy.  And this outcome is exactly why Emily put this
email into your talons.

Then Judy suggested that I sent the email to more people who were not mentioned
and had nothing to do with it.

Yea, this post is pretty much all anyone would need to know about her.