 From: seventhray1 <lurkernomore20002...@yahoo.com>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Tuesday, September 18, 2012 12:16 PM
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: Eastwooding: PS to Ann  "I'm not going to shut up;
it's my turn!"

Hey Share, como sa va?

I understand how you might be offended by Barry's comment.  I mean out of
context it appears far worse than it is, at least IMO.

But the crudeness of the comment does not seem to be the issue, at least with
Raunchy and Judy.  The issue is whether or not it is a death threat.  And they
are trying to make the case that it is, and I'm afraid they have fallen short
in that regard.

Oh, I'm glad you participate here.