mjackson74:
> Facing facts, mantras, both the type to be chanted and
> those that are used internally are a dime a dozen in
> India. I like all mine and the TM ones while useful are
> no better or worse than any others...

In TM, you get only one single bija mantra, Mr. Jackson.

But, where do the bija mantras come from?

Bija 'mantras', by definition, have no semantic meaning -
that's why they're called 'mantras' instead of being
called 'words'.

If the bijas were Sanskrit words, there would be no need
for a definition of them, since their meaning would be
obvious to anyone who could read a Sanskrit lexicon.

So, let's review:

In basic TM you get the single seed sound (bija) and
later you get the fertilizer, and you get the simple
instructions for the correct angle to dive.

So, it has now been established that at least two of the
most sacred bija-mantras, out of the fifteen, contained
in the Sound Arya La Hari, are in fact, TM bija-mantras.

It has already been established that MMY got his vastu
ideas from ancient Hindu and Buddhist vastu principles
of edifice architecture.