Jason, it's my experience that in every organization there are at least a few
good people.  Michael, I had a similar interview to yours.  I am so sorry you
were given such a hard time.  I admire how you handled the situation.

________________________________
 From: Jason <jedi_sp...@yahoo.com>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Thursday, October 25, 2012 4:05 AM
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: Fw: The Science of Compassion, for Wednesday

You know, all these cults and religions have his 'shit herd'
mentality.  I am thankfull that I never lived inside any
cult or org.  Being on the outside gave me a 'ringside view'
of a spectrum of these things.  I talk to a lot of people
who are in cults and get an idea of what is happening
inside.  You are better off alone.

All these orgs and cults are inhabited by such bureaucratic,
pedantic, dicactic, dogmatic, zombie bots.