and FYI most qigong masters and teachers do not consider qigong to be a
meditation technique

________________________________
 From: Richard J. Williams <rich...@rwilliams.us>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Friday, November 9, 2012 12:11 PM
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: muula-bandha?

mjackson74:
> But the practice of qigong can lead to such experience

'Qigong' is just a matter of placement and positioning.

Didn't we go over this before? Qigong is the alignment
of breath, movement and awareness; a meditation technique
similar to Hindu and Buddhist yoga and vastu. The main
symbol of the practice is the Dharma Wheel, or Dharma
Cakra - a yantra or mandala, like the one Guru Dev used
in his program, like the one Shankara got in Kashmere.

According to Qigong teachings humans are originally and
innately perfect, but that they descended into a realm
of delusion and suffering after developing selfishness
and accruing too much karma. This Qigong philosophy is
very similar to Yoga-Sankhya, with the three gunas,
except that Gigong has Yin and Yang polarity symbolism.