 From: Richard J. Williams <rich...@rwilliams.us>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Saturday, November 10, 2012 11:13 AM
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: muula-bandha?

mjackson74:
> and FYI most qigong masters and teachers do not consider
> qigong to be a meditation technique

Look, until you get some smarts and at least start doing
some research before you post your comments, I'm going to
stop debating with you and emptybill.

Get a teacher, practice a program, read some books, do some
research, then get back to me in a few years. LoL!

"Qigong...literally "Life Energy Cultivation", is a practice
of aligning breath, movement, and awareness for exercise,
healing, and meditation."

Qigong:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Qigong