She was the ultimate witch, the standard by which all 'bad' witches should be
judged. Scared the living bejeebers out of me as a small child. I had the
Wizard of Oz album back in about 1962 and whenever her voice came on I had to,
literally was compelled to, run behind the sofa and hide. The wicked witch of
the West and that tornado still haunt me today.

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Xenophaneros Anartaxius"