 From: turquoiseb <no_re...@yahoogroups.com>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Sunday, December 2, 2012 2:46 PM
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: India: Where Hitler is a hero and Gandhi is a
coward and traitor

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Bhairitu <noozguru@...> wrote:

> Like I said, I'm sure I'm not the only one who recalls the
> brouhaha over this. I recalled further last night that it
> had something to do with a list of "great men" that Maharishi
> had compiled and it included Hitler. I'm surprised that Rick
> or Turq don't recall this or maybe don't want to touch it
> with a ten foot pole.

Other than posting the original incendiary article
about India, it's the latter. :-)

I do *not* remember any "brouhaha," any more than
occurred after any of his other crazy pronouncements.
The sheep just lapped it up and bleated pranams.

But I definitely heard him more than once use the
phrase that Raja Emmanuel parroted in the DWTF movie,
"Hitler failed to achieve it [his lofty goals] for
lack of the right technique" [meaning, of course, TM].
I heard Maharishi use variants of this phrase many
times. Where else do you think the Raja in question
*got* it? It's not as if these people have a rep
for being able to think on their own; they paid
a million dollars each for a Burger King crown,
ferchrissakes.

What I'm wondering about is why no one has dared
to touch the FFL post I also included a link to:

That's a post from L.B. Shriver, back in the real
Old Days of FFL (2003), following up on a post from
Rick, relaying stories told to him by a Jewish TMer,
a former Purusha and International Staff member.
Some of those stories -- for example German members
of Purusha wearing swastikas under their ties and
celebrating Hitler's birthday -- are gangbusters.
Real tabloid shit.

I thought that would be right up Current FFL's
soap opera alley...