> The BBC:
> "We need a radical plan."

Direct action.  I am surprized that the sustainable living movement has not
taken more vigorous social action on this.  Like, back in the Vietnam War days
we closed interstates and threw bricks through General Motors auto showrooms
and smashed the glass out of entire lots of new cars to end the war and bring
our brothers home.