--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, doctordumbass@... <no_reply@...> wrote:

> Dear Buck,
>
> Please note that the grass is NOT greener on the other side of the fence. It
> just appears that way.
>
> Sincerely,
> The grass on the other side of the fence

We done this to ourselves burning fossil fuels.  Look at the 70 unit coal
trains per day roaring through Fairfield to points east and coming back again
empty every day.  That black coal is carbon, beautiful nearly pure carbon.
Where do you think it goes at that rate of 70 trains full a day?  It is kind of
elementary science.  There should not even be a debate.  The question now is
what are we going to do about it?  Plant wheat or soybeans?  Which one is more
drought resistant and provides more food?  I got 50 acres I need to plant.  It
is a real question.  Would seeding hay pasture and alfalfa even take in a dry
hot year like last year again?  The ground subsoil water is not re-charging.
The People who have driven big cars and lived in mac-mansions and just go off
and vacation in London and exotic places have done this to us.
-Buck, out standing in his fields.