--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, nablusoss1008 <no_reply@...> wrote:

> But Judy, isn't it nice that the Turqo now has a new fan here ? Since Curtis
> and Vaj are not posting here these days nobody cares about his slanders,
> lies, unstressing and self-promotion anymore.
> Must be a relief that a new wacko finally arrives who admires him :-)

I could be wrong, but I'm assuming, nablusoss, that you are referring to me.
While not necessarily a "fan", I tend to find something to appreciate and
possibly acknowledge from postings of most of the members of this forum. In
this case, I can appreciate Barry's artistic insights into the movie Apocalypto
rather than what he's got going with Judy...I thought I made that clear in my
last sentence. I appreciated your posting a link a week or so ago with regard
to Maharishi talking about Love and God:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pgzX2dtdeGE
I've also appreciated RD's latest post of her granddaughter's gymnastics
accomplishments, a few of Ravi's posts when they come from his heart, Robin's
posts when they are simple enough for me to understand, etc. While not a "fan"
of any of these people, I can only say that I find some good in some of what
they offer. Rather than being a "fan" of someone, I'm a respecter of someone if
he/she has earned that respect (and sometimes, even if he/she hasn't because
what he/she writes comes from a painful place).

Nablusosss, what you have just tried to do here is to get something negative
started here on FFL, and that must come from a dark place still inside of
you...very dark indeed. I don't respect that. And it will be very telling from
the responses, if any, that you get.