> (BTW, the reason for those foaming-at-the-mouth tirades
> is that Barry got his biggest buttons royally pressed
> when I said nobody much pays attention to him any more
> except to make fun of him. By God, he's going to MAKE
> FFL pay attention to him, even if he has to scream and
> jump up and down and stand on his head and lie until
> he's blue in the face.

The Turqo: "That's the same way I am these days with spiritual books. I tend to
read them only after I've already had the experience they're discussing, to see
how our impressions jibe, or don't."

In a desperate attempt for attention he even hints that he has spiritual
experiences, as if everyone who has been here for awhile doesn't know what
beginners experiences they are :-)