Okay Ravi, since you have accused me of slander, I will post your
statement.  Then advise if you wish to withdraw the charge of slander.

One correction: The post was made on Batgap, not FFL

>From Batgap:

Post 4466, Sunday May 16, 2010, 2:11 am

Now she has her complete attention on me because of my energy..:-). I
told her that she had to stop treating Amma as her guru and that I would
be her Guru from today and she completely, innocently, with complete
faith accepted it and I made her repeat it 3 times - "I reject Amma and
accept Ravi as my Guru"..LOL..

Oh what a woman !!!

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Ravi Chivukula
<chivukula.ravi@...> wrote:

> Steve baby - this is an example of why you are branded as an idiot.
You can't even come up with something clever, pertinent, original,
inventive, intelligent even while indulging in slander.

wrote:

> > Share,
> >
> > Always consider the source. As Ravi has said, much of his
dysfunctionality is a matter of the public record, except for those
posts (a considerable amount) he has managed to have expunged.

> > He is on the record here, saying that he issued an ultimatum to his
wife that she renounce Amma as her guru and instead accept him as her
guru.